Using our own fleet of minibuses, the school provides a daily service for all pupils. Our minibus service is heavily subsidised. All our drivers are CRB checked and drive the same route every day so they get to know your children. Our daily minibuses currently attend the following local sites:
- The Wallops
- Sutton Scotney
- East Tytherley
- West Tytherley
Norman Court is situated on the Hampshire / Wiltshire border in the Test Valley. It provides the best of both worlds in that it is situated in a rural location on the outskirts of a village whilst also being close to local, regional, national, and international transport links thus making it easily accessible.
• M3 motorway corridor, M27 motorway A303 access
• Travel times from:
Winchester, Southampton: 30 minutes
Andover and Salisbury: 25 minutes
• Dean Station is 10 minutes from the school gate and provides direct access to Southampton (20 minutes) and Salisbury (10 minutes)
• Grateley Station is 15 minutes from the school gate and on the main line from Exeter St Davids to London Waterloo (1 hour), passing through Andover and Basingstoke.
• Winchester train station is 30 minutes from the school and once again allows direct access to London Waterloo (50 minutes) and the south coast.
• Southampton Airport provides a transport hub with domestic and international links throughout Europe and is 30 minutes by train or car to the school.
• London Heathrow can be reached by car in 1 hour 15 minutes and provides connections throughout the world.
• Channel Ferries run to the continent (France and Spain) from Poole (1 hour by road) and Portsmouth (1 hour by road).